The New Balance 656 tennis shoe, designed for the recreational player, offers the cushioning and support you need to help you play your best game. Its herringbone outsole, pivot point, and stirrup-inspired upper design serve to support your foot during both lateral and forward tennis moves, while the lining helps you stay comfortable during long play.
- ABZORB cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
A performance tennis shoe for the player who aspires for superior durability.
- STABILITY WEB delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- Upper: Leather/Mesh upper is lightweight and durable. Long-Wear drag tip provides durability in high wear areas.
- LIGHTNING DRY liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable as you train
- Midsole: C-Cap midsole features compression molded EVA for cushioning and flexibility.
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability Herringbone Outsole allows increased traction for lateral motion and quick pivoting. Non-Marking Rubber Outsole won't mark floors Long-wear drag tip helps protect the toe box area
- Color: White/Navy
In the event that the Ndurance outsole of this New
Balance tennis shoe does not meet with your
expectation of durability, return them with the
"original" proof to the address
below. New Balance will send you a replacement
pair in the same size and width. If the
exact model is not available, a comparable style
we be substituted. Please allow 3-4 weeks
upon receipt of this information of delivery.
New Balance Returns
Outsole Guarantee/Door 3
10 International Way,
Lawrence MA 01841