$79/ea two pair or more
"wYshbone" TPU shank improves lateral and medial stability.
- Breathable, synthetic uppers for instant comfort
- RASH toe cap provides added abrasion protection for toe draggers
- AirMesh tongue increases airflow to keep feet cool
- PU foot insert disperses shock under the ball of the foot
- ShockEraser midsole insert absorbs heavy impact in the heel.
- PRC1000 outsole with six-month outsole wear guarantee provides exceptional durability and traction on a variety of court surfaces
Prince T22 Tennis Shoe
Ideal foot types: Neutral, pronated and supinated
Best surface: All
Final analysis: The Prince T22 has a stable, breathable mesh and synthetic leather upper that feels broken in on the first wearing. The EVA foam Shock Eraser in the midsole and polyurethane Soft Spring forefoot cushioning adequately absorb the blow every time you land on the court. The shoe has a roomy toe box that will benefit anyone with wide feet or bunions, though some women weartesters found that it caused a slight lack of security in the forefoot. Still, toe-draggers will appreciate the sturdy toe cap for extra protection, adding to the shoe’s appeal on hard courts. We found the T22 a little heavy, but weartesters were pleased with its weight.