are no items in your shopping cart.
place an order, find the products you are interested in
purchasing on the appropriate Product Pages. Go
to the Home Page
If you receive this page and you believe there should be items
in your shopping cart. AOL browser normally blocks
"cookies" a necessary browser setting to allow 98% of
all shopping cart systems to work correctly. To simply
change the settings by following these instructions. This
will keep your computer safe!
Properly Enabling Cookies on AOL 9.0:
1) Click the AOL Settings icon near the top of your AOL window.
2) In the Essentials section, click Internet [Web] Options
3) Click the Privacy tab.
4) Click the Advanced button
5) Ensure that "Override automatic cookie handling" is checked.
6) First- and third-party cookies should be set to Accept.
7) Check "Always allow session cookies."
8) Click OK.
9) Click Apply and then OK.
10) Exit AOL and restart your computer (This step is important. Do not skip.)
We also highly recommend that you download and use a better and
safer browser. We use and recommend Mozilla
Of Coarse, you can always telephone us toll free at
1-888-276-1727 during business hours to place your order.
Our shopping cart software provider is working on a solution to
the incompatibility with AOL's browser.
The Tennis Company
San Diego Tennis & Racquet Club
4848 Tecolote Road
San Diego CA 92110
Toll Free USA 888.276.1727
Hours of Operations (Pacific Standard Time)
Go to our